We're going to ask you some brief questions about your health and history with erectile dysfunction in order to assess if a prescription is appropriate for you. One of our licensed clinicians will review your answers and get back to you shortly if the medication is suitable.
By clicking “Continue”, you are confirming that you:
- Are completing this questionnaire for yourself and to the best of your knowledge.
- Were assigned male at birth and are experiencing some form of erectile dysfunction.
- Will disclose any serious illnesses or operations you have had.
- Will disclose any prescription medication you currently take.
- Understand that a higher dose of sildenafil, Viagra Connect or tadalafil (non-daily dose) should only be tried if you have tried a lower dose a number of times in the past year and it has been ineffective.
- Understand that you should always start tadalafil daily at a higher dose and taper down to the lower dose once you have achieved a good effect.
- Will only use one method of ED treatment at a time and will not combine more than one different medication for the condition.
- Are accepting our Terms & Conditions and Terms of Sale.