We're going to ask you some brief questions about your health and asthma control in order to assess if a prescription is appropriate for you. One of our licensed clinicians will review your answers and get back to you shortly with their recommended advice and treatment.
By clicking “Continue”, you are confirming that you:
- Are completing this questionnaire for yourself and to the best of your knowledge.
- Will disclose any serious illnesses or operations that you have had.
- Will disclose any prescription medication that you currently take.
- Understand that our clinical team will assess your case and if a prescription medicine is required they will select the specific medicine and dose.
- Understand that if you are required to use your reliever inhaler (also known as ventolin or salbutamol and usually blue in colour) more than 6 times in a week then your asthma is not well controlled and you should seek advice from your usual GP or doctor.
- Understand that if at any time you experience persistent or worsening shortness of breath despite your inhalers you must seek urgent, same day, medical advice from your usual GP, urgent care advice line (e.g. NHS 111) or A+E.
- Understand that it is your responsibility to inform your GP that you are receiving asthma treatment from Numan.
- Will only use your asthma medication as prescribed and not change your medication or dose without first seeking medical advice.
- Are accepting our Terms & Conditions and Terms of Sale.