- Our partner laboratory is MHRA approved
- Each blood test comes with a free doctor consultation
- Your results are yours to keep so you can track your progress
Get real insights into your health
Our at-home blood tests give you accurate, science-based insights into your health. They allow you to know what’s happening inside your body, so you can make lifestyle choices that benefit your health and wellbeing.
Test yourself at home with ease
Each finger-prick blood test includes everything you need to collect a blood sample easily and safely at home. Once collected, simply post it to our accredited partner laboratory for free and you should receive your results in 3-5 days.
Receive expert advice and guidance
A doctor will talk you through your results and offer tailored lifestyle advice and treatment options based on your needs. If you have repeat blood tests with us, the doctor will be able to track your progress to help you optimise your health.
Take charge of your health. Order an at-home blood test and receive personalised health advice based on your results.
What can an at-home blood test look at?
Our at-home blood tests measure key biomarkers to help you address important aspects of your health
- Sexual function Testosterone is crucial for male fertility and plays an important role in maintaining a healthy sex drive (libido). Low testosterone can cause erectile dysfunction and fertility issues.
- Tiredness Persistent tiredness can sometimes be caused by anaemia, low testosterone, or thyroid problems. If your tiredness is being caused by one of these conditions, a blood test can help you identify the issue and take action.
- Muscle and bone health Vitamin D is key for maintaining muscle and bone health. However, about 1 in 5 people in the UK have low vitamin D levels. Low vitamin D levels can lead to bone weakening, muscle pain, and even bone fractures.
- Diabetes (and diabetes risk) Diabetes is a chronic disease that causes multiple health conditions in men, including erectile dysfunction, heart disease, loss of nerve function, foot damage, skin damage and poor blood flow. An appropriate blood test can tell you if you have, or are at risk of developing, diabetes.
- Long-term health Vital organs such as your liver and kidneys perform hundreds of important functions in the body, which is why it’s a good idea to check if they are functioning as they should with a blood test. A blood test can also measure other key indicators of long-term health, such as white blood cell count (useful for fighting infection) and platelet level (important for blood clotting).
- Cholesterol and heart health High cholesterol can contribute to the development of heart disease. However, it can be treated with relative ease if it’s identified soon enough. A blood test can check whether you have healthy cholesterol levels so that you can make informed decisions about how to manage your heart health.
What does an at-home blood test look for?
How do you use an at-home blood test?
Why should I take an at-home blood test?
How long does it take to receive my blood test results?
Will my results be easy to understand?
What should I do after I get my results?
Which lab does Numan use to process blood samples?
Does taking a blood sample hurt?
Be in command of your health. Take an at-home blood test and receive personalised health advice based on your results.